HP 90 W AC Adapter for EliteBooks and ProBooks, Compatible with selected HB Business Notebooks, power cord included. Easily switch from the new 4.5mm connectors to previous 7.4mm connectors.
Article Classification - Jes Computers classifies Remarketing Notebooks, Computers and Monitors according to Quality Standards A, B + C
We offer our customers only used computer hardware which has been professionally prepared for resale by our specialists (refurbished). Our Occassions offers give you high-quality equipment at a fraction of the original price.
You will notice that we classify in our article descriptions which quality level the corresponding articles have. Below you will find detailed information on the defined quality levels:
undamaged, without significant defects, technically faultless
The term "undamaged, without significant defects, technically faultless" refers to devices that are used and show slight signs of wear and tear. However, such wear and tear is negligible or insignificant.
Slightly damaged, with slight optical defects, but technically faultless
"Slightly damaged, with slight optical defects, but technically faultless" is defined as devices...
- with small but visible housing impairments, which have been caused, for example, by regular transport or frequent use. The impairments are clearly visible, but functionally absolutely irrelevant.
- that have minor but visible display impairments, such as those caused by regular transport or carelessly touching the display. The impairments are clearly visible, but functionally absolutely irrelevant.
defective/badly damaged, with strong optical and/or technical defects
As "defective / badly damaged, with strong optical and / or technical defects", devices are defined with the following characteristics:
- broken display
- housing strongly distorted or broken
- keyboard broken out or keys missing
- doesn’t start / no function