Surface Pen 1710 "refurbished"
This product is delivered in STANDARD quality ! - for example with smaller optical traces of use, which are clearly visible, but functionally absolutely irrelevant
Product information :
Use the Surface pen to draw and take notes in apps. You can add markups in PowerPoint presentations, Adobe PDF files, and Word documents, just like you would on paper. Or get creative and draw something in Fresh Paint - a drawing app available in the Windows Store. The Surface Pen can also be used like a mouse. You can seamlessly switch between finger input, pen, mouse, and keyboard. You can write comfortably on the screen thanks to Palm Block technology, which prevents accidental palm input.
|Production period:||from July 2012|
|Categorie:||used & refurbished|
Warranty / Guarantee:
|Manufacturer's Warranty:||expired / no remaining warranty|
|JES Warranty:||3 months (battery excluded*)|
* The battery is a AAAA 1.5 V alkaline manganese battery, which can be purchased at any retailer.
|Product type:||Stylus with eraser function|
|Compatibility:||Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro 7+, Surface Pro 8, Surface Pro X, Surface Laptop (1. Generation), Surface Laptop 2, Surface Laptop 4, Surface Laptop Go, Surface Book (alle Modelle), Surface 3, Surface Gom Surface Go 2, Surface Go 3, Surface Studio, Surface Studio 2, Surface Duo, Surface Duo 2, Surface Hub 2s|
|Battery:||yes (used battery inserted)|
PostPac Priority or pickup at our store in Zurich-Oerlikon
Battery replacement information:
* The battery is a AAAA 1.5 V alkaline manganese battery, which can be purchased anywhere in a specialty store.
- Turn the cap (the eraser end) counterclockwise (about 30 degrees) until you hear and feel it click into place. Carefully pull the cap off in an upward direction.
- Replace the AAAA battery. Its positive (+) terminal must point toward the rear end of the pin.
- Align the metal guide bead on the cap with the semicircular cutout on the pen and slide the cap back onto the pen
- Rotate the cap slightly until the flat edges are aligned.